More Pictures!!!!!!
This is a picture of my morning class. Arent they cute!!!! Haha Seriously though they are amazing!We do cool things like teach the Hokie Pokie!!
Oh, so what did you do this summer...Umm just taught people from the Czech Republic how to do the Hokie Pokie.....in the sanctuary of the church because they are AWESOME like that!!!
Lindy in her classroom!!!!My afternoon class. We do awesome things like make salads and only use English in the kitchen. It was a lot of fun!!!

This is our backyard, fully equipped with orange house, pool, and lots of kids!!!! Oh, did I mention LOTS of fruit and good times!!!My side of the room.

One foot in Germany and one in the Czech Republic!

Two places at once, two countries at that!!! Yay something else to mark off my list of things to do in life....now on to President! haha
So we have had quite a lot going on these past few days. I hope to write a longer blog perhaps tomorrow or one day soon. But things are amazing here, wish I could share it all with you, so here is the best way I know how - through my camera!
Love you all!!!
Oh...and one for Daddy....the story to come!
Daddy, can you see right in the middle, the little whole, not the one in the eight but the one right in the center...thats right....I learn from the best!

3 Comments:
Hey-
Great reflections on your time there :) and love the photos!! The flower/fence photo is wonderful, as are the photos of your host family. Glad things are going well for you and Lindy :)
Sweet - lots of fruits, a pool, being in two countries at once AND teaching the Hokie Pokie! Sounds so awesome - wish I could do something that fun hun.
Glad to see you are have a good time AND eating your fruits too!
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Post a Comment
<< Home