My Adventures in the Czech Repulic

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!






Group picture at the cookout at our home this passed Friday. We all had such a wonderful time!!!
Why I had to walk into the house without pants....
haha

Picture on top of a mountain near the German border in the North West portion of the country. I wish I could remember the name, but it is terribly hard to spell in check so has Lindy has so nicely phrase, Some Freakin Big Mountain Near Germany. haha

Czech border that same day. We got to put one foot in Germany and the other in the Czech Republic. It was pretty exciting to think we were in two countries at once. Aww and look Lindy and I are huggin each other...how sweet haha...

The view at dinner that night. If you look closely there is a castle on the hill in the distance.
It was a little hazy but beautiful on the mountain.

Lindy in two countries at once!!!...Ok so clearly I thought this was pretty cool!

Ok here goes with people! From left to right - The butt you can see bending over is Pastor Radaek, then Standa, our father, Mirka, our mother, Lindy in green, and then the three in the middle are Slafka and her two childern. Slafka is Standas sister and she is the one who is making us dresses. Then there is our sister, Dani, and me! This was that day we went to Praha.

2 Comments:

At 4:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I simply love the pictures and your comments-they make me feel like I am almost there with you. Keep `em commin`!

Love ya`

DAD

 
At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home