I think he loves me...

So a quick update on the love of my life....
I have come to the conclusion that without a doubt in my mind, he loves me. Since my last blog so many things have changed...
This weekend we went hiking up to the top of Mount Lovos. He smiled at me a few times while we were hiking. THEN when Standa asked him if he would hold my hand instead of his so I could help him down the mountain he laughed and shook his head no and ran away. I think you all are right. He is playing hard to get. But bless his heart he took a tubble on the way down and cried and scrapped the same knee he hit when he fell off his bike the day we went biking. He is a brave little guy!!!
Then on Monday we had lunch with Radaek and his wife Katka and their three boys. During our lunch there we played peek a boo behind door frames and he laughed and smiled the whole time. Then later that afternoon he brought cards to his mom and his mom asked me, Robin wants to know if you will play Memory with him, so OF COURSE I did. Hes quite a smartie!!! He is really good at Memory.
On Tuesday, both the older boys William and Robin came to English Class with Radaek and since our mail arrives at their house, Robin came and brought me a card that I had received from Miss Robbie Jones. Which btw...Robbie you rock!!! Thanks so much!!!! He looked down and was very shy about it, but finally gave it to me. Hes too cute for words!!!
Finally, today after class and after the Coffee House we had at the church for Advanced English Speakers in the community, a group of us played basketball. During the game he gave me high fives, although I think he associated it with being about to hit my hand rather than a kind and encouraging gesture, but I will keep telling myself he was smiling because they were high fives from me and ignore the fact that several times he balled his hands up into little fists as if my palms were punching bags. Haha
With all this progress, I dont know how I feel about leaving him for a week of English Camp. What if things change when I get back...and what if he doesnt love me anymore!!! All my hard work will be in vain....sigh...
I guess it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all....
Of course my parents have always told me distance makes the heart grow fonder....I can only pray....
Until next time....

1 Comments:
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home