What you've all been waiting for...
....The church...PICTURES!!!!!
Ok, Im gonna try for the whole chronological order thing....we will see how that goes!
In Praha...you know me...Ill do anything for a good picture!!...hahaFor the boy...Car Club in Praha!!!

Katka, the pastors wife and our host mom Mirka at the cookout last Friday.Cooking Kolage in the kitchen on Saturday mornin

Flattening the dough in the pan....mmmm we did a good job....and Mirka was a great teacher!!!Amanda I am for waiting your comment....Showing up the Czechs in a little backyard riffelry...thanks dad! haha

Lindys turn!!!!!

Its the southern pride in me sorry..i couldnt help it

On top of Mount Lovos last Sunday!!!The view on top of Mount Lovos!
This really does not do it justice, but hopefully you get an idea of it!
Home...peace and rest....oh and Mount Lovos in the background....No words can do this justice....

Another view I am blessed with on my runs...incredible

Sunflower fields!!!!!!

Standas side of the bed...America 1 Czech 3...enough said

3 Comments:
Dreama you're totally our heroine.
Aren't you shooting Marine Corps style? Me too (except of course I'm a lefty)... haha that's so awesome.
nemůžu se dočkat, až tě zase uvidím :)
čau čau
Jaay
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home